Mimulus flower

– Mimulus

Bach Flower Remedy Mimulus

“Fear of worldly things, illness, pain, accidents, poverty, of dark, of being alone, of misfortune. The fears of everyday life. These people quietly and secretly bear their dread; they do not freely speak of it to others.” Dr. Edward Bach

“Face Your Fears”

Keywords: Fear, blushing, stammering, shyness, timid, sensitive, lack of courage
Human indication:  Fear of known things such as fear of being alone, fear of spiders, fear of flying, or fear of the dark.  Shyness is also a known fear.
Animal/pet indication:  For fears: afraid of lightning, visits to the vet. May shake or shiver when confronted. Shy and timid animals.

Inactive Ingredient: Preservative 27% Grape Alcohol

Order NOW

Request FREE Literature info@BachFlower.com

Having trouble determining if this is the right Flower Remedy for you? Use our FREE Questionnaire to help you decide.

Bach Flower Remedy Mimulus

Success Stories

Helped my kids’ anxiety problems 100 fold!
My 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter have pretty bad anxiety. It runs in the family, so not unexpected. We didn’t expect it to manifest this young, however. For over a year, bed times for our boy have been a NIGHTMARE. We’d play the game…put him in bed, he gets up, put him back, gets up again. put a baby gate in the door, he screams and has a panic attack…every night for a year. I teach school. My husband is a full time student on top of working full time as well. We needed our nights to get things done. On the recommendation of a good friend, we decided to try the flower remedies. This is the one we chose for our kids. There are others, but this one is what we decided to try. We mix it in water and our kids get their ‘magic water’ twice a day. Bedtime is a breeze 90% of the time now. The other 10%, we give them a straight drop and then they go to bed just fine. Definitely becoming a household staple!!

Mimulus drops
I have a new rescue dog who is very insecure and afraid. I am using these drops twice a day and see that it is helping calm him.

Prepare a Bach Flower Treatment Bottle

Prepare a Bach Flower treatment bottle: Add 2 drops of up to 7 remedies in a 30ml / 1oz treatment bottle. As preservative (optional) you can add 2 tsp. of brandy, apple cider vinegar or vegetable glycerin. Fill the remaining space with spring or mineral water. From this mixture you take 4 drops (or 2 sprays), 4 times a day until you feel better.

You can also add two drops in a glass of water and sip at intervals. If no water is available the Remedies can be taken undiluted either in the mouth, on the skin behind the ears or on the inside of the wrist.