Depression (also known as major depressive disorder) can be challenging to manage because your symptoms may not be limited to just one episode and may return without an appropriate treatment plan. Symptoms that remain after initial antidepressant treatment are known as “unresolved symptoms.”
According to the DSM-IV*, a medical reference commonly used by health care professionals to aid in the diagnosis, a major depressive episode consists of many of the following symptoms, occurring nearly every day for at least two weeks.
- Depressed mood most of the day; feeling sad or empty, tearful
- Significant loss of interest or pleasure in activities that used to be enjoyable
- Significant weight loss (when not dieting) or weight gain; decrease or increase in appetite
- Difficulty sleeping or sleeping too much
- Agitation; or slowing down of thoughts and reduction of physical movements
- Fatigue or loss of energy
- Feelings of worthlessness or inappropriate guilt
- Poor concentration or difficulty making decisions
- Thinking about death or suicide
If you have any of these symptoms or emotions, the Bach Flower Remedies can help you feel better.
Take a look at these Bach Flower Remedies:
Mustard: Depression and sadness that comes and goes for no reason.
Elm: When you feel overwhelmed, with too much to do, and not enough time, you feel depressed.
Pine: Feeling guilt for things that are not your fault.
Gentian: Feeling discouraged by small setbacks.
Cherry Plum: When you fear that you might lose control of your emotions or actions.
Larch: When you lack self-esteem.
Olive: Feeling exhausted and lacking energy.
Hornbeam: For the “Monday morning” feeling, the day ahead seems too hard and you might procrastinate.
White Chestnut: For repeated unwanted thoughts.
Aspen: When you have a feeling something bad is going to happen, but you can not put a name to it.
Depressed and sad feelings can be cured with the help of Bach Flower Remedies. The Bach Flower Remedies work on the emotional level, removing emotional imbalances such as sadness, anxiety, jealousy, fears, trauma, self-confidence, and impatience as an example.
The Bach Flower Remedies are 100% safe with no side effects and when you feel fine again you stop taking the remedies and you will remain fine.
Learn more about the Bach Flower Remedies at www.BachFlower.com
Request free literature at email@example.com